Browse the latest jobs and find your ideal role.
FULL TIME - £23-26K P/A
Our client based on the outskirts of Thame, Oxfordshire are a digital marketing agency looking for an SEO executive to join their in house team.
As a rapidly growing start up with clients both in the UK and the US, the position would be perfect for a career minded individual looking to develop their knowledge and skill set within a growing business.
Your role would involve:
Managing 10+ SEO campaigns spanning across a wide range of industries.
Building entire SEO strategies for new and existing clients, then delivering them directly.
Building and developing "key word baskets" that are designed to deliver ROI.
You would be required to effectively conduct technical SEO reports and guide our web development team on required optimisation tasks. The ability to fix the majority of these issues is preferred.
You would work with their in-house content team to build out content plans around the SEO requirements of the client.
Conducting site wide on-page optimisation.
Develop and grow healthy backlink profiles.
Ultimately you would be responsible for the SEO success of their clients and dealing with them on a regular basis whilst reporting to the relevant project manager.
The position would suit someone who is passionate about SEO, digital marketing and is keen to build a career within the sector. Being a hard worker, supporting in all areas of the business and understanding that this is not just your average 9-5 job is essential. You will have the full support of an existing SEO specialist but long term there will be significant career progression opportunities.
Minimum of 2 years digital marketing agency experience
Minimum of 2 years SEO experience
SEMrush or MOZ experience is preferred
WordPress experience is essential, with HubSpot experience being a benefit
Industry knowledge and up to date with the latest SEO trends
Passionate and determined to be the best SEO you can possibly be
Happy being client facing is essential
Minimum grade B in English and Maths to GCSE level
Must have a full UK drivers license
On site parking
Lots of development opportunities
Once COVID restrictions are lifted, you'll be invited to attend client meetings/events as part of your role
Having the chance to input your own ideas to the business with support
Working within a small, close knit team
Office hours will be 08:30 to 17:30 Monday - Friday.
Internal Sales Executive
FULL TIME - £21-25K OTE
Summary of Role
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to work as an Internal Sales Executive responsible for driving sales performance through effective and proactive telephone sales activity with new and existing customers.
· Making outbound telephone sales calls to new and existing customers
· Effective management of follow activity with live customer quotes
· Securing quality customer Appointments for the external sales team
· Collating and passing leads to sales team
· Contact lapsed accounts to gain current trading information
· Recording all activity on the company CRM database
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
· Excellent communication and listening skills
· Polite friendly manner
· Positive attitude
· Attention to detail
· Good organisation skills
· Proactive approach
· IT literate
· Experience of IT Systems
· Prior Telemarketing/Sales experience
22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
4%/4% Employer/Employee Contribution Pension Scheme
Monday – Friday 8am – 5.30pm
FULL TIME - £21-23K BASIC + COMMISION P/A
Due to an increase in business our client is looking for new Insurance Advisers to work within the automotive sector.
This is an exciting opportunity for either someone looking to start their career in the insurance sector or for an experienced adviser. Ideally candidates will have customer service and sales experience
Answering incoming calls from car dealers/policyholders to validate their Drive Home cover.
Discuss annual quotations, check details, confirm premium and hopefully secure sale.
Ensure appropriate paperwork is sent to the policyholder.
This role is predominantly phone based taking incoming calls from potential and existing customers, outbound calls would be limited to calling leads who have requested a call back.
Candidates should have excellent communication skills, a clear telephone manner, be able to ask questions clearly and be able to record information accurately. You will be happy to communicate with people on all levels and be able to engage them in conversation. Essentially you will be a team player and enjoy providing a good service to customers.
Previous insurance or financial services experience is a benefit however full training will be given to candidates who have sales /customer service experience
Hours - Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm 3 weeks per month. Then Monday to Friday 10:30am - 7pm for the remainder week of the month. You will also be expected to work 9am - 4pm one Saturday in every four, with a day off in the following week to compensate.
FULL TIME - £25-27K P/A
Our successful international client distributes its production over 10 locations with the UK site in Buckinghamshire having responsibility for the sales of new and used lifting equipment and provision of services/ parts sales within the UK & Irish markets.
The primary purpose of this role is to support management and the organisation with financial and office management processes and systems and contribute to the smooth operational running of the business and facility, carrying out day to day activities to meet or exceed our internal / external customer expectation
Candidates should have:
Experience working in a similar role
Have excellent organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
Be tech-savvy and have a strong eye for detail in order to accurately maintain systems and processes
Have the ability to work in a dynamic & sales driven environment and prioritize own workload
(Preferred) Previous Experience:
Previous experience of contributing in a financial and/or administrative role, ideally part qualified ACCA/AMA or bookkeeping.
Previous use of accounting systems is a big advantage
Driving licence helpful
Your main duties will comprise, but are not limited to:
· Coordinate Invoice process by liaising with other teams and departments inside and outside of the organization
· Collection of payments due from customers
· Coordination of purchase orders and payments to Vendors / 3rd parties
· Oversee performance of approved 3rd party suppliers (price, quality and turnaround)
· Processing of employee expenses, monthly credit card statements and administration of time management systems
· Financial analysis of business performance and period closing activities
· Ensure the application of best business practices and processes and that they are compliant with company policy and statutory requirements.
· Data entry and systems updates
· Local HR administration and preparation of monthly payroll
· First point of contact and general assistance for all visitors (advice or organize transportation, hotel etc)
· Answering and transferring incoming telephone calls
· Preparation of all internal / external post daily
· Centralised ordering, storage of office stationery and consumables
· General administration tasks such as telephone listing updates + ad hoc administrative assistance
· Establishes, revises, and maintains filing systems and other clerical procedures both in electronic and hard-copy form
· Performs other duties as assigned that support the overall objective of the position
· Ensures the facility is maintained and meets all current health, safety, fire and regulatory requirements and employees are aware of and regularly updated on such matters
· Provide input to development and implementation of corporate quality and environmental standards such as ISO or similar
Need help finding the right role for you?